Community Partnerships has recently created an Advisory Board to assist us in getting feedback to make meaningful change to our partnerships. We hope that this feedback will allow our partnerships to become more successful in achieving our goal of making every student college and career ready.
This board is open to anyone interested in making community partnerships as meaningful as possible.
- Catholic Charities of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- East Side Neighborhood Services
- Fred Wells Tennis and Education Center
- MIGIZI Communications
- National Council of Jewish Women
- Simpson Housing
- The Family Partnership
- Upstream Arts
- Volunteers of America - Experience Corps
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Advisory Council, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!